Successful HARTING/Mouser distribution partnership entering 10th yearWritten by Dan Comand Tuesday, 25 September 2012 21:05
HARTING and Mouser Electronics are beginning the 10th year of their strong co-branding partnership.
Not all such alliances make it through the long haul, but this one, which made its debut in 2003, has proven itself year after year. It has helped showcase new and innovative HARTING products while providing an important online sales channel on which many in the design engineering community depend.
“Mouser is a champion of HARTING and is always receptive to stocking our new products from our Electronics, Industrial and Ethernet groups as we release them to the market,” says Rolf Meyer, president and CEO of HARTING North America and HARTING Canada. “As a vehicle to showcase our D-Sub electronics products and leverage HARTING’s Connect to Innovation brand campaign, they worked with us to create a Product Knowledge Centre that focuses on our many types of D-Sub connector technologies. This great co-branding effort also reflects the excellent working relationship between our product managers and their product teams. It’s an important piece of HARTING’s growing success in North America, and we look forward to many more years of successful collaboration.”
The Mouser partnership, along with a new partnership with Digi-Key Corp, highlights how HARTING is enabling customers to buy any of its products through their preferred sales channel partners.
Latest from Dan Comand
- Canadian vehicle manufacturers are encouraged by Canada-U.S. regulatory cooperation progress report
- IBM reveals five innovations that will change our lives within five years
- MaRS Cleantech Fund moves into next-gen biofuels with investment in Woodland Biofuels
- Bimba adds 3D entertainment package and new features to online configurator
- Aerospace Industries Association of Canada welcomes Aerospace Review findings