An iPad mini for your time?Written by Mike Edwards Tuesday, 30 July 2013 15:16
We would like to get to know you a little better to make sure our evolving editorial content and advertising partnerships make sense.
In exchange for five minutes of your time, DPN is offering a chance to win an iPad mini. Simply click on the link below and answer a few basic questions about yourself and your business. As always, we appreciate your attentive readership, and welcome any comments or suggestions.
Editorial Director: Ryerson Polytechnical Institute electronic engineering technologist with over a decade of manufacturing experience and 20-plus years in technical publishing, is also trained in hydraulics, electro-pneumatics, bearings, mechanical CAD software, sensors, motor drives and electric motors.Website: www.dpncanada.com
Latest from Mike Edwards
- Students rise to evolving Mechanical CADD challenges at Skills Canada National Competition
- Robotics challengers jump through hoops to reach Skills Canada National Competition
- Festo gets youth thinking at Skills Canada National Competition
- Skills Canada CEO stresses industry participation in youth trades education
- Messi could have used SolidWorks Simulation in the World Cup final