The machine enhancements include:
• Larger base platform; from 8 x 8 in. to 10 x 12 in.
• Additional throat clearance (distance from centre of main shaft to centre of heat installation tip) from 5.5 to 7.5 in.
• Longer stroke (tip motion achieved by pulling lever) from 2 to 3.5 in.
• Improved ability to set an accurate stroke stop position due to a micrometer-style positive stop
• Smooth operation due to the inclusion of a high performance ceramic coated shaft and "Freelon" bearings
• Pre-drilled and tapped holes for easy fixture tooling location
• Improved positional accuracy of the tip, now √Ç¬±.005 in. from √Ç¬±.035 in.
• Rapid change-over to different Insert size and fixture
• 30% weight reduction
Manual heat insert driverMay 13, 2009 Written by Mike Edwards
SPIROL International has introduced the Model HM manual heat insert driver. The unit is said to be capable of installing virtually any type of heat/ultrasonic style insert into plastic assemblies. The Model HM is also said to eliminate the dependency on the operator to control the factors of time, temperature and pressure to ensure perfect flow of the plastic for optimal retention and performance of the insert.
Rittal’s Ri4Power provides the solution for space issues in biomass generation plantThe development of a power station control room not only…
electronica 2014: CONEC launches M8 SMT, valve and hooded D-sub connectorsAt electronica 2014 in Munich, Germany, CONEC introduced M8 SMT…
New PEM self-clinching nuts and studs for hard sheet materialsNew PEM® self-clinching nuts and studs introduced for permanent installation…
Nexen offers new catalog featuring recently released Versa thermoplastic rackVadnais Heights, MN – Nexen Group, Inc. introduces their latest…
Harting M8, M12, 7/8 in. cable assembly lines expandedHarting has announced an expansion of its M8, M12 and…
Renishaw additive manufacturing system AM250 using laser sintering for complex metal partsThe Renishaw AM250 laser melting system uses a high powered…
Aluminum compression limitersSpirol International Corp. has introduced the series CL600 and CL610…
Platform provides predictive intelligence for pneumaticsUniversity Park, IL – Bimba Manufacturing has introduced IntelliSense, a…
Thermally conductive, two component epoxy passes medical testsWith biocompatibility and cytotoxicity certifications, Master Bond EP21AOLV-2Med is often…
Energy measurement with digital multimetersLOVATO Electric has expanded its range of measuring instruments by…
Industrial Distribution Leadership Courses Winter 2015Tue Jan 13, 2015
SolidWorks World 2015Sun Feb 08, 2015 @ 8:00am - 05:00pm