The machine enhancements include:
• Larger base platform; from 8 x 8 in. to 10 x 12 in.
• Additional throat clearance (distance from centre of main shaft to centre of heat installation tip) from 5.5 to 7.5 in.
• Longer stroke (tip motion achieved by pulling lever) from 2 to 3.5 in.
• Improved ability to set an accurate stroke stop position due to a micrometer-style positive stop
• Smooth operation due to the inclusion of a high performance ceramic coated shaft and "Freelon" bearings
• Pre-drilled and tapped holes for easy fixture tooling location
• Improved positional accuracy of the tip, now √Ç¬±.005 in. from √Ç¬±.035 in.
• Rapid change-over to different Insert size and fixture
• 30% weight reduction
Manual heat insert driverMay 13, 2009 Written by Mike Edwards
SPIROL International has introduced the Model HM manual heat insert driver. The unit is said to be capable of installing virtually any type of heat/ultrasonic style insert into plastic assemblies. The Model HM is also said to eliminate the dependency on the operator to control the factors of time, temperature and pressure to ensure perfect flow of the plastic for optimal retention and performance of the insert.
AutomationDirect adds more accessories for Hubbell-Wiegmann enclosuresAutomationDirect has added over 160 accessories designed for Hubbell-Wiegmann enclosures.
Miniature slides from Aventics can be configuredThe MSC series mini slides from Aventics (formerly Rexroth Pneumatics)…
New Easidew PRO XP explosion-proof moisture transmitterKahn Instruments is proud to announce the new Easidew PRO…
Vehicle Modeling and Simulation: Implementing a Torque-Vectoring Stability ControllerVehicle stability is an important area of vehicle safety, which…
Javelin Webinar: Easy Team Work with SolidWorks EPDMJavelin Technologies presents a webinar on SolidWorks product data management…
PTC and ThingWorx join the Industrial Internet Consortium to drive the Internet of ThingsPTC and ThingWorx, a PTC business and leading Internet of…
LTA Aerostructures invests $90 million in Greater Montréal and will create 180 aerospace jobsFARNBOROUGH, ENGLAND - LTA Aerostructures has chosen the Montréal region to develop…
Pepperl+Fuchs products now available with online ordering and free shipping in CanadaTWINSBURG, OH – Pepperl+Fuchs now offers Canadian customers secure, online…
Toyota remains at top in global vehicle sales in first half of 2014, reports the Associated PressTOKYO - Toyota remains No. 1 in global vehicles sales…
How to optimize Images: 8 Tips for your online contentWith some recent stats indicating that articles containing visual images…
IMTS 2014 featuring Industrial Automation NAMon Sep 08, 2014 @ 8:00am - 05:00pm
AMExpo 2014 featuring RAPID CanadaTue Sep 23, 2014