The machine enhancements include:
• Larger base platform; from 8 x 8 in. to 10 x 12 in.
• Additional throat clearance (distance from centre of main shaft to centre of heat installation tip) from 5.5 to 7.5 in.
• Longer stroke (tip motion achieved by pulling lever) from 2 to 3.5 in.
• Improved ability to set an accurate stroke stop position due to a micrometer-style positive stop
• Smooth operation due to the inclusion of a high performance ceramic coated shaft and "Freelon" bearings
• Pre-drilled and tapped holes for easy fixture tooling location
• Improved positional accuracy of the tip, now √Ç¬±.005 in. from √Ç¬±.035 in.
• Rapid change-over to different Insert size and fixture
• 30% weight reduction
Manual heat insert driver
SPIROL International has introduced the Model HM manual heat insert driver. The unit is said to be capable of installing virtually any type of heat/ultrasonic style insert into plastic assemblies. The Model HM is also said to eliminate the dependency on the operator to control the factors of time, temperature and pressure to ensure perfect flow of the plastic for optimal retention and performance of the insert.
Stainless steel rotary sensors for food and beveragePOSITAL’s IXARC rotary sensors are available with V4A-rated stainless steel…
Valve terminal meets strictest hygienic standardsFesto’s new Clean Design MPA-C valve terminal for the food…
2-way miniature pinch valvesThe Clippard NPV Series Miniature Pinch Valve is a solenoid-operated…
Borehole pumps for deep well water recoveryKSB’s B-Pumps are designed to extract water from deep wells…
Durable automotive angle sensorsNovotechnik, U.S. has introduced the RSC3200 series of angle sensors that feature…
Nymi security bracelet enters wearables marketStrapping your wallet, house keys and a database of passwords…
Knee brace design puts a spring in your stepSpring Loaded Technology co-founders Chris Cowper-Smith and Bob Garrish can…
Aventics valve series employs diagonal designThe modular AV valve series from Aventics employs a diagonal…
Bublcam 360 degree camera raises $4.6 millionBubl Technology Inc., the Canadian developer of Bublcam 360-degree cameras,…
Smalley wave springs and retaining rings catalog releasedFor over 50 years, engineers have relied on Smalley’s Engineering…