$269,000 donation helps fund new lab at BCITWritten by Mike Edwards Wednesday, 07 January 2009 08:20
Editorial Director: Ryerson Polytechnical Institute electronic engineering technologist with over a decade of manufacturing experience and 20-plus years in technical publishing, is also trained in hydraulics, electro-pneumatics, bearings, mechanical CAD software, sensors, motor drives and electric motors.Website: www.dpncanada.com
Latest from Mike Edwards
- Baumer sensors monitor movement of "Roboy"
- Lovato introduces single phase AC motor drives
- Hannover Messe 2013: Siemens LMS takes Design-Fix-Test to the next level
- Hannover Messe 2013: Siemens illustrates integrated drive system capabilities
- DELO light curing adhesives speed mass production of micro switches