White Paper analyzes the differences between HF and UHF RFID technologiesWritten by DPN Staff Thursday, 07 February 2013 16:21
TURCK has announced the white paper, Identifying the Right RFID: Why Knowing the Difference Between HF and UHF is Important For Your Industrial Application, is now available for immediate download here. Providing a detailed comparison between high frequency and ultra-high frequency RFID technologies, the white paper allows readers to determine the ideal system for their industrial application.
Industrial manufacturing is constantly adapting to meet the ever-increasing productivity and efficiency demands on the factory floor, and track and trace technologies play an important role in satisfying these goals. When selecting the ideal track and trace technology, options are no longer limited to the debate between the capabilities and advantages of RFID over optical identification methods. Now, manufacturers should examine the difference in performance capacity between the various RFID frequencies in order to ensure the correct solution is implemented to meet corresponding application requirements.
Providing a comparison between HF and UHF RFID technologies, this white paper will:
• Describe technology operating principles
• Highlight distinct strengths and weaknesses
• Identify application suitability
Download the complimentary white paper to learn more.
TURCK, an industry leader providing superior quality sensing, connectivity and network products to help manufacturers improve their automated processes, is represented in Canada by Chartwell Automation.
Latest from DPN Staff
- Eaton names Umesh Patel as country manager (Canada) of power quality operations
- Calculate the next Super Bowl with iPod-iPad Roman app
- Bi-National Manufacturing Coalition praises leaders on border vision
- Canada's Economic Action Plan supports research and development in Ontario
- Bertrand Sicot named DS SolidWorks CEO